3 The DDD Windows
DDD is composed of three main windows. From top to bottom, we have:
* The "Data Window" shows the current data of the debugged program.
Note: Displaying Values, for details.
* The "Source Window" shows the current source code of the debugged
program. Note: Navigating, for details.
* The "Debugger Console" accepts debugger commands and shows debugger
messages. Note: Commands, for details.
Besides these three main windows, there are some other optional
* The "Command Tool" offers buttons for frequently used commands.
It is usually placed on the source window. Note: Command Tool,
* The "Machine Code Window" shows the current machine code. It is
usually placed beneath the current source. Note: Machine Code,
* The "Execution Window" shows the input and output of the debugged
program. Note: Using the Execution Window, for details.
- Menu Bar
- All DDD pull-down menus.
- Tool Bar
- The DDD icon buttons.
- Command Tool
- The floating command tool.
- Getting Help
- What does this thing mean?
- Undo and Redo
- You can customize DDD
automatically generated by info2www version 22.214.171.124