Writing DDD Themes
DDD is a graphical front-end for GDB and other command-line debuggers.
This manual describes how to write _themes,_ that is, modifiers that
change the visual appearance of data.
This is the First Edition of `Writing DDD Themes', 2001-02-01, for
DDD Version 3.3.12.
The first part of this master menu lists the major nodes in this Info
document, including the label and command indices. The rest of the menu
lists all the lower level nodes in the document.
- What this manual is about.
- Creating Displays
- How DDD visualizes data.
- Writing Themes
- How you can customize the visualization.
- DDD VSL Functions
- All the VSL functions used by DDD.
- VSL Library
- The standard VSL functions.
- VSL Reference
- Syntax and semantics of VSL.
- Documentation License
- The license of this document.
- All VSL functions.
automatically generated by info2www version 220.127.116.11