19.2 An Overview of the Reentrant API
The API for reentrant scanners is different than for non-reentrant
scanners. Here is a quick overview of the API:
`%option reentrant' must be specified.
* All functions take one additional argument: `yyscanner'
* All global variables are replaced by their macro equivalents. (We
tell you this because it may be important to you during debugging.)
* `yylex_init' and `yylex_destroy' must be called before and after
* Accessor methods (get/set functions) provide access to common
* User-specific data can be stored in `yyextra'.
automatically generated by info2www version 22.214.171.124