This file documents the the GNU `time' command for running programs
and summarizing the system resources they use. This is edition 1.7,
for version 1.7.
- Resource Measurement
- Measuring program resource use.
--- The Detailed Node Listing ---
Measuring Program Resource Use
- Setting Format
- Selecting the information reported by `time'.
- Format String
- The information `time' can report.
- Writing the information to a file.
- Examples of using `time'.
- Limitations on the accuracy of `time' output.
- Invoking time
- Summary of the options to the `time' command.
The Format String
- Time Resources
- Memory Resources
- I/O Resources
- Command Info
automatically generated by info2www version 22.214.171.124