This manual describes the `units' command for units conversion, and
how you can use it to convert units from one scale to another.
This is Edition 1.89 of `The Units Conversion Manual' for `units'
- What does `units' do?
- Interactive use
- How to use `units'.
- Command line use
- How to use `units' noninteractively.
- Invoking units
- Command line options.
- Unit expressions
- Forming compound units.
- Unit definitions
- What units are defined?
- Defining new units
- How to write your own units definitions.
- Nonlinear units
- How to define nonlinear units.
- How to define and use regional unit names.
- Environment vars
- Environment variables used by `units'.
- Readline support
- Unit name completion and editing.
- General index
automatically generated by info2www version 126.96.36.199