- A description on how to use and modify libpng (version 1.2.X)
- This file describes how to use and modify the PNG reference library
(known as libpng) for your own use. There are five sections to this
file: introduction, structures, reading, writing, and modification and
configuration notes for various special platforms. In addition to this
file, example.c is a good starting point for using the library, as
it is heavily commented and should include everything most people
will need. We assume that libpng is already installed; see the
INSTALL file for instructions on how to install libpng.
Libpng was written as a companion to the PNG specification, as a way
of reducing the amount of time and effort it takes to support the PNG
file format in application programs. The PNG specification is available
as RFC 2083 <http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2083.txt> and as a
W3C Recommendation <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-png-multi.html>. Some
additional chunks are described in the special-purpose public chunks
documents at <ftp://ftp.uu.net/graphics/png/documents/>. Other information
about PNG, and the latest version of libpng, can be found at the PNG home
- ASDF User Manual
- This manual describes the usage of ASDF
Formats: [html] [pdf]
- blt - Tk extensions
- An overview of the blt command set.
- ConfigObj API Reference
- ConfigObj is a simple but powerful config file reader and
writer: an ini file round tripper. Its main feature is that it is
very easy to use, with a straightforward programmer's interface and a
simple syntax for config files.
- Debugging with DDD
- User's Guide and Reference Manual for DDD
This 200+ page document is the official, up-to-date reference for the
DDD debugger, a GUI debugging interface that runs on top of various text-based
debuggers, including gdb, perldb, pydb and jdb.
- GNU Enscript documentation
- This file documents GNU Enscript.
- GNU Enscript FAQ
- Frequently Asked Questions about GNU Enscript.
- Perl5 modules for manipulating scalar as files (IO-Stringy)
- IO-Stringy is a collection of Perl5 IO:: modules
for manipulating data in scalar or array data structures using
file mechanisms. Allows for memory basesd temporary file among
- Programmer API for libgnuinet-java
- This is the programmer API of libgnuinet-java an
extension library to provide extra network protocol support.
- Qt Reference Documentation
- Qt (TM) is a multi-platform C++ GUI toolkit. It is a product of
Troll Tech. It is supported on all major variants of Microsoft Windows and
- Writing DDD Themes - User's Guide and Reference Manual
- Customising DDD's data visualisation.
This manual sketches how data visualisation in DDD works. It covers the
creation of displays from data, writing themes, DDD's use of VSL functions
and the standard VSL library.
List of dwww errors and warnings generated while building menu